unique value Geoff brings to a business includes:
1. Engaging Executives & Senior Managers for strategy planning to drive growth
2. Lead Commercial management of global teams
across multiple disciplines, Tenders
• Present Procurement Strategy to Executives (CFO) for US$2B Offshore Mining
Tender for Ausenco
• Present Finance Strategy to Executive Team (CEO, CFO) for Energy Asset
Optimisation of EDL
• Present Global Funding Strategy to Executive Team (CFO) for international
expansion of EDL
• Present Business Development Strategy to Executive Team (CEO) of Software AG
• Gain company-wide support for strategy by facilitated sessions with Managers
Merger & Acquisitions
• Lead role negotiating acquisition & finance of A$145m Australian
copper/gold mine for Glencore
Executive Manager / Senior Commercial Manager
• Lead Commercial management of A$50m of APLNG Origin CSG construction projects
• Lead Commercial management of A$500m+ in coal, resources & minerals
projects for Glencore
• Negotiated fixed price EPC contracts of new business in resources exceeding
A$500m+ for Ausenco
• Set up greenfield project office in Central Asia with JV partner for US$200m
coal project for Ausenco
• Negotiated strategic US$600m Global Finance Facility, comprising 3 global
facilities for Glencore
• Speaker: Resource Village Operations Conference 2013
• Speaker: Australia Asia Pacific Risk Conference 2012 (RMIA GRC Governance
• Speaker: Property Investor and Developer Forums 2007
David Close - Executive Manager / Project Director
is an experienced leader with over 25 years experience providing strategic
advice with Executives to lead cultural change, company-wide transformation
initiatives and Business Development for growth.
unique value David brings to a business includes:
Engaging Executives to drive company cultural change
Establishing strategic initiatives from concept
Leading company-wide initiatives across multiple disciplines.
strategy and commercial skills are drawn from his breadth of experience in
global management consulting and engaging with leaders in Resources, Mining,
Energy, Transport (Rail, Airlines), Government and Financial Services.
experience includes supporting General Managers and Executive Leadership Teams
in strategy development and delivery of organisational change initiatives.
is tertiary qualified with a strong background in developing relations with
executive leaders to drive company-wide growth initiatives to exceed benefits.
has delivered advisory services in all areas of business, operations &
strategy across industries.
industry networks include executives in energy, utilities, transport, airlines,
construction, financial institutions, government, health, consulting and conference
Strategic planning and board presentations.
Mentoring, directing, planning, risk management, process
& cost optimization.
Commercial negotiations in tenders, financial performance
management, Benefits realization.
Stakeholder management and change management.
Contact us to identify and deliver your rapid and sustainable business benefits uplift.